You should call a personal injury attorney if you have reason to believe that someone else's actions led directly to your injury. Put another way, here are some of the reasons you should call Eric Canter:
- When a serious injury or death has resulted from someone else's negligence
- When your injuries result in medical expenses
- When your injuries result in loss of wages
- When your injuries lead to pain and suffering
- When your loved one's death results in losses and expenses
- When your loved one's death leads to pain and suffering, or mental anguish
In the list above, the number one indication that it is time to call us is the first bullet point. Personal injury claims hinge on harm that was done because of someone else's negligence. To illustrate this point, consider the following examples of negligence:
- A careless driver causes an accident that injures you or kills a loved one
- A retail store's staff fails to adequately warn of damaged flooring, and you trip and injure yourself as a result
- The manufacturer of a device you use at work assembled the product incorrectly, and the resulting defect injured you
When someone else's negligence is the cause of an injury, it's normal to feel frustrated and alone. Rely on Eric Canter to provide guidance during this difficult time.
If you are searching for an experienced Boca Raton personal injury lawyer, please call the law firm of Eric G. Canter, at 561-447-4500. We offer free case evaluations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Mr. Canter prides our firm on offering honest, clear, straightforward answers about your situation.